Страницы

вторник, 30 мая 2017 г.

Welcome back to "Englishland" language summer camp - 2017



Hello, my dear friends! I'm happy to inform you that our language summer camp "Englishland" opened on May 29.

Englishland літній мовний табір Вірич Юлії Олександрівни
The working plan of the camp is based on funny lexical and grammar games, team building and method of projects. This year we are going not only to improve our knowledge of English, but also to show some interesting facts about our native country and home village to the world.
I am happy to greet all my campers again. And I want to congratulate our newcomers Kate, Barbara, Anastasiya and Polly. We all are happy to accept you to our friendly company.
Wish all my campers an amazing summer rest and  new achievements!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий