Страницы

среда, 31 мая 2017 г.

From the diary of "Englishland" language summer camp

Картинки по запросу word hunt
31 May 2017
Today is the third day of our camp life and we are ready for a challange. Today we have a Word hunt competition.
So my students have got the task to find questions on the topic "Sports" in their school. All the questions were created in QR codes and thoroughly hidden in different places by me:)
But my campers were great in finding, decoding and answering all of them.
This contest helped students not only to revise the words but also to use their favourite mobile devices to move and to learn.
Then all the participants took part in the listening test
and tried their hand in making rhymes with the help of magic leaves
At the end of the competition we summed up our results
Participant
Points
Place
Anastasiya G
24
I
Dasha
13
II
Ruslana
17
II
Kate
17
II
Christina
19
II
Sergiy
23
I
Max
21
I
Nastya Sh
17
II
Arina
19
II
Polly
20
I

Congratulations to all the participants. Today you all have been great!
See you tomorrow!;)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий