Страницы

пятница, 25 декабря 2015 г.

English vocabulary:Doing shopping


Tomorrow is the Boxing Day when people find presents under their X-trees. 
Do you like to get presents? And do you like to buy them for your relatives and friends in the shops? 
Here is the special English vocabulary for you on the topic "Doing Shopping".

Selecting goods

Making payment
Returns and complaints

Things you might see

Using a credit card


Can I help you?

Are you in the queue?

I'd like to return this

Open

Enter your PIN

I'm just browsing, thanks

Next, please!

I'd like to change this for a different size
Closed

Please wait

How much is this?

Do you take credit cards?

It doesn't work

Open 24 hours a day

Remove card

How much are these?

I'll pay in cash/by card

It doesn't fit

Special offer

Signature

How much does this cost?

Could I have a receipt, please?

Could I have a refund?

Sale


How much does this cost?

Would you be able to gift wrap it for me?

Have you got the receipt?

Clearance sale


How much is that … in the window?

Would you like a bag?

Could I speak to the manager?

Closing down sale


That's cheap



Special offer

That's good value



Good value


That's expensive


Buy 1 get 1 free


Do you sell …?



Buy 1 get 1 half price


Do you have any …?



Reduced to clear


Sorry, we don't sell



Half price


Sorry, we don't have any left



Out to lunch


I'm looking for …


Back in 15 minutes


Could you tell me where … is?



Shoplifters will be prosecuted


where can I find  …?





have you got anything cheaper?





it's not what I'm looking for





do you have this item in stock?





does it come with a guarantee?





it comes with a one year guarantee





do you deliver?





I'll take it/ I'll take this






anything else?





would you like anything else?





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий