Страницы

вторник, 14 февраля 2017 г.

"Young English" club meeting: "Valentine's mailbox project"

Картинки по запросу english club logo
    Today's meeting of our "Young English" club has been dedicated to St. Valentine's Day which is celebrated in the whole world on February, 14.  
I offered my students to discuss the main symbols of this holiday and to become poets.
So I told my students the legend of the St. Valentine's Day origin and they enriched their vocabulary with new words connected with this holiday.



   After having watched the educational presentation and done some tests, my students practised in writing poems.

   Then we created our own Valentine cards, signed them and greeted one another with this lovely holiday.
At the end of our meeting we watched a funny movie about oddbods and their happy Valentine day.
Enjoy the watching and have fun( the video was taken from Oddbods - Official Channel):

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий