Страницы

понедельник, 29 февраля 2016 г.

Oscar - 2016


2015 was full of interesting and exciting movies which entertained us a lot. And all of us were looking forward to Oscar 2016 to find out who would become the winners. 
So on February 28 the 88th ceremony of Oscar 2016 took place in Los Angeles, California. The host of the ceremony of the Oscars was a comedian Chris Rock.
To my mind all the actors and film crews have already become the winners. They have done a great work because we recognize them, we like watching these movies. Nevertheless we've got the winners:

I am very happy to say that at last one of my favourite actors Leonardo DiCaprio has got his Oscar. He really deserves it. And I'm sure you'll agree with me. Because Leo was very convincing in The Revenant: 
This is the story about a real fighter who is ready to face the fate. And the problem of racism has been raised in this film, too. One of the characters says "They don't see you, they only see the colour of your skin". We should learn to judge people by their actions and not by their appearance. It's very important for our modern world. And many thanks to the creators and actors of the movie for their great work!
In autumn I watched a lovely movie for kids from Disney "Inside Out" ( the best animation movie). It's a simple story about main senses that live in our head and try to find out which of them is more important. We think that joy is the most important feeling, but without sadness we can't really appreciate happy moments:

And the best soundtrack became "Writing's on the wall" by Sam Smith from Spectre 007:
I've been here before
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime running
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay

I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in running
This is something I gotta face

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?
How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
Cause the writing's on the wall

A million shards of glass
That haunt me from my past
As the stars begin to gather
And the light begins to fade
When all hope begins to shatter
Know that I won't be afraid

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
Cause the writing's on the wall

The writing's on the wall

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
Cause the writing's on the wall
A great song, isn't it? Like all theme songs from 007.
So these are my impressions from Oscar 2016. I want to congratulate all the winners and say my great thanks to all of them for the entertainment they create for us. They are really the best!









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий