Страницы

вторник, 3 февраля 2015 г.

Music in our life: birthday song/Музыка в нашей жизни: песня в день рождения.


"Find the #1 Song on the Day You Were Born" - this is a new service created by Billboard.fm with the help of which you can find out what song was the most popular on the day of your birth.
Just visit this site http://billboard.fm/birthday-song, enter your date of birth and enjoy the most popular song of that time. It feels like you' ve got a time machine and can travel in time.It's a great fun!
Here is the song when I was born:

Sussudio

Недосягаемая



There's this girl that's been on my mind
All the time, Sussudio oh oh
Now she don't even know my name
But I think she likes me just the same
Sussudio oh oh

Oh if she called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere
She's all I need, all my life
I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussudio, just say the word
Oh Sussudio

Now I know that I'm too young
My love has just begun
Sussudio oh oh
Ooh give me a chance, give me a sign
I'll show her anytime
Sussudio oh oh

Ah, I've just got to have her, have her now
I've got to get closer but I don't know how
She makes me nervous and makes me scared
But I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussudio just say the word
Oh Sussudio, oh

Ah, she's all I need all of my life
I feel so good if I just say the word
Sussudio I just say the word
Oh Sussudio I just say the word
Oh Sussudio I'll say the word
Sussudio oh oh oh
Just say the word
Эта девушка в моих мыслях
Все время, Недосягаемая о о
Сейчас она даже не знает мое имя
Но я думаю, что я ей нравлюсь все равно
Недосягаемая о о

О, если бы она позвала меня, то я был бы там
Я бы прибежал куда угодно
Она - все, что мне нужно, вся моя жизнь
Я чувствую себя так хорошо, если я просто скажу
Недосягаемая, просто скажу
О Недосягаемая

Теперь я знаю, что я слишком молод
Моя любовь только началась
Недосягаемая о о
О дай мне шанс, дай мне знак
Я буду рядом в любое время
Недосягаемая об о

Ах, я только что собрался заполучить ее, заполучить ее
Я должен подойти ближе, но я не знаю как
Она заставляет меня нервничать и бояться
Но я чувствую себя так хорошо, если я просто скажу
Недосягаемая, только скажу
О Недосягаемая

Ах, она - все, что мне нужно, вся моя жизнь
Я чувствую себя так хорошо, если я просто скажу
Недосягаемая, я только скажу
О Недосягаемая я только скажу
О Недосягаемая я скажу
Недосягаемая о о о
Просто скажу

Find your # 1 song when you were born;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий