Страницы

среда, 29 октября 2014 г.

Halloween for children:poems/Хеллоуін для дітей:віршики


Here is a collection of funny Halloween poems for young learners:

Halloween, Halloween, magic night.
We are glad and very bright.
We all dance and sing and recite,
“Welcome! Welcome! Halloween night!”



Trick or treat

Trick or treat, trick or treat,
Give us something good to eat.
Give us candy, give us cake,
Give us something sweet to take.
Give us cookies, fruit and gum,
Hurry up and give us some.
You had better do it quick
Or we’ll surely play a trick.
Trick or treat, trick or treat,
Give us something good to eat.

It's Halloween

by Jack Prelutsky

It's Halloween! It's Halloween!

The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night:
Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels,
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms.
In masks and gouns we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat.
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it's Halloween!


Halloween Song
I was a monster the other night

And I gave everyone such a fright
It was the scariest Halloween
I've ever seen

I saw a fairy princess

In a wig and silver dress
It was the scariest Halloween
I've ever seen

There were orange pumpkins and vampire bats

There were lots of witches wearing big black hats
I saw a clown juggling and a mummy shuffling
It was the scariest Halloween I've ever seen

There were little devils dancing up and down

There were hairy spiders crawling on the ground
It was the scariest Halloween I've ever seen
It was the scariest Halloween I've ever seen 

The animated musical version of "The 5 Little Pumpkins:

Five little pumpkins
Five little pumpkins
Sitting on a gate
The first one said,
«Oh my it's getting late!»
The second one said,
«There are witches in the air!»
The third one said,
«But we don't care!»
The fourth one said,
«Let's run and run!»
The fifth one said,
«I'm ready for some fun!»
«WOOOOOOOH», went the wind,
And OUT went the light;
And the five little pumpkins
Rolled out of sight!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий